With the average of 70% of an organisation’s revenues being spent in the supply chain, successful organisations realise that the way they deal with their suppliers increasingly makes a critical difference to their business.
From pre-contract strategic sourcing and category management to post-contract SRM, effective procurement can make the difference between being seen by your suppliers as a nuisance customer or as a high priority partner. Either way, it’s going to affect the value your organisation can secure from the supply chain, and your competitive advantage.
Four Pillars consultants have operated in this field for up to 30 years and have dedicated themselves to bringing that experience, their deep expertise, and inspirational facilitation to clients aiming to maximise the value they secure from the supply chain, and to optimise working practices in their engagement with key suppliers.
Our support includes:
- Diagnosing the current level of Category Management and SRM practice against the very best practice standards
- Category Management training and coaching
- Process and tool development for both category management and SRM
- Supplier Performance Management to secure contracted value and risk reduction
- Skills development for procurement and non-procurement staff that deal with suppliers
- Assistance in developing the most effective strategies for key relationships
We are committed to maintaining our position amongst the most respected advisors and commentators in supplier management and our methods, tools and training are based on both up-to-date research and pragmatism borne of our experience as senior procurement leaders and practitioners in this fascinating and increasingly important area of business practice.